myvitamins Co-Q10 is a source of the essential natural nutrient, co-enzyme Q10 or ubiquinol, that is found naturally in the body.
As a co-enzyme, it supports other enzymes in the body to carry out essential functions including energy production and absorption of other nutrients.
Omega 3 6 9
myvitamins Omega 3 6 9 is a balance of naturally sourced omega fatty acids.
With EPA and DHA, our softgels can help to support the health of your heart and blood pressure.2,3 They are also a good source of the antioxidant, vitamin E.4
Coconut & Collagen
myvitamins Coconut & Collagen is a special blend of minerals expertly formulated to support the condition skin.1
It contains type I and III hydrolysed collagen to improve its bioavailability and coconut oil as a natural source of medium-chain-triglycerides. Added vitamin C helps to support the formation of collagen 1 in the body and maintain the condition of our skin.1
myvitamins Joint Effort is an expertly-developed blend of vitamins and minerals designed to support the health of your bones and joints.
It contains popular ingredients MSM, turmeric extract, ginger, flaxseed oil, and rosehip extract. Added vitamin C to support the function of our cartilage.
Grape Seed Powder
myvitamins Grape Seed powder is a ready-to-mix powder that is full of nutrients to support the appearance of your skin.
It can help to improve the health and appearance of the skin 6 and contains antioxidant, vitamin E, to protect skin cells against oxidative stress. 7 It is also rich in flavonoids and linoleic acid, which supports cholesterol levels.8
1. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
2. DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA and EPA
3. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA and EPA
4. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
5. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
6. Standardized grape seed extract is clinically proven to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin
7. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
8. Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels