What is Protein Flatbread Mix?
Protein Flatbread mix is a powdered mix of plain white flour and our whey protein concentrate. Protein Flatbread Mix can be combined and then baked or fried to make a great tasting, high protein flatbread which can be consumed with a number of different foods including soups, homemade dips or meat. These flatbreads are perfect for taking to work, when on the go or sharing with your friends.
Benefits of Protein Flatbread Mix
Protein Flatbread Mix provides over 30g of protein per 100g which will contribute to the growth and maintenance of lean mass. Protein Flatbread Mix is low in fat and sugar making it ideal for anyone looking for a high protein snack without the addition of fats and sugar. Protein Flatbread Mix also has no added salt.
Who is Protein Flatbread Mix Suitable for?
Protein Flatbread Mix is ideal for anyone looking for an alternative source of protein in their diet. They are easy to prepare and can be consumed at any time throughout the day when you need to increase daily protein intake. Protein Flatbread Mix is a fantastic alternative to normal bread and tastes great with foods such as soup, hummus or homemade dips.
1. Add 100g (3 heaped MP large scoops) of flatbread mixture into a large mixing bowl. In a separate jug add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to around 120-150ml of warm water.
2. Make a well in the centre of the powdered mixture and add the olive oil and the warm water.
3. Using a fork, start incorporating the flour with the water and olive oil, if necessary add more water.
4. Once the dough starts to come together use your hands to form a soft ball of dough. Dust your hands and a clean work surface with flour and knead the dough for five minutes, or until it is smooth and elastic.
5. Put the dough back into the bowl, cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
6. Divide the dough into four equal balls and roll them out to the thickness of a £2 coin.
7. Heat a griddle pan and cook the flat breads for two minutes on each side. Alternatively, pre-heat oven to 200-220°C, place the rolled dough onto a baking tray and cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: We advise that all servings are measured using an accurate set of scales. While we make every attempt to provide an accurate equivalent measure using our Myprotein scoops, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a standardised measuring device.
Please enjoy this product as part of a healthy, balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in a facility that also handles Egg and products thereof.
Unflavoured: Wheat Flour (Fortifying Agents: Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
Serving Size - 4 Scoops (100g makes appoximately 4 flatbreads)
Servings Per Container - Approx. 20 x 25g Flatbreads (500g)
|Energy||1540 kJ/364 kcal||18%|
|of which saturates||1.6 g||8%|
|of which sugars||2.6 g||3%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.
There are currently no reviews.