Delivery options for the United Kingdom
In response to COVID-19, all our carriers are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of their drivers and our customers.
Please be assured that all our carriers are following the advice and guidelines from the government and that the safety of everyone is our priority.
There is currently no impact to our delivery services at this stage, however we encourage all customers to use your home address for delivery.
Moving forward all carriers will operate a contact free delivery service which means that you won’t be required to sign for any parcel that’s delivered.
You can see all carrier guidelines and measures upon visiting the nominated carrier website, emails will be provided upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.
We hope that you understand and appreciate the measures that have been implemented are to protect you and ensure we can continue to operate as normal.
- Spend over £30 and get free standard delivery
- Delivery is Monday to Sunday
- Delivered within 3-5 working days
- Note: Saturday Delivery is only available in England and Wales and in Belfast postcode areas BT1-BT9
- Order before 6pm for a next day delivery, 7 days per week
- Restrictions apply, no deliveries take place on Bank Holidays
- During busy period's some Premium/Express delivery services may be temporarily unavailable.