Looking for a delicious treat to have during your day? Try our Birthday Cake Baked Oats recipe from @hollybrook. This high protein, low fat, vanilla mix is a tasty addition to your morning routine, that will help you stay full until lunch.
These baked oats use Myvitamins Pumpkin Spice Latte Collagen Creamer. With 10g of hydrolysed collagen per serving, as well as 80mg of vitamin C to help support normal collagen formation (1), this bestseller is a low-sugar milk alternative in a popular autumn flavour. Our natural ability to make collagen declines as we age, but our Collagen Creamer is a convenient, tasty way to top up your levels.
What You Need
For the base:
45g oat flour
20g vanilla vegan protein
10g pumpkin spice latte collagen creamer
1/2tsp mixed spice
1/2tsp baking powder
Approx. 130ml liquid
For the topping:
2tsp thick yoghurt
1tsp cream cheese
Chopped dried fruit and mixed spice for decoration
- Blend oats to create the oat flour
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for the toppings
- Pour mixture into a greased ramekin
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius fan for approx 17-20 mins
- Mix yoghurt and cream cheese together. Add on top.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.