What Are The Benefits Of Kids Gummies?
Without adequate nutrition, children can struggle to fight off germs, sleep well and focus at school. Whether your little one is adventuring outside, trying out a new hobby or making new friends, our Kids Gummies are a fuss-free way to top up their vitamin intake each day.
The NHS recommends that all children aged 5 and under are given daily supplements containing vitamin A, C and D. (9) In fact, supplements can be beneficial for children of all ages, especially those that struggle to eat vitamin-rich foods including oily fish and green vegetables.
- Vitamin A is found in spinach as well as yellow fruit such as mangos and papaya.
- Vitamin C is commonly known to be found in citrus fruits, but there’s also high amounts in Brussel sprouts and broccoli.
- Vitamin D is made naturally from sun exposure. It’s difficult to source from foods but it is found in small amounts in oily fish and eggs.
Our Barnardo’s Partnership
Hundreds of thousands of children in the UK don’t have access to a safe home environment. Barnardo’s Children’s Charity is a non-profit organisation that works to support vulnerable children, young adults and families. Barnardo’s services include protecting children from abuse, helping homeless young people and offering services to asylum seekers.
We’re donating 50p from every Kids Gummies sale to Barnardo’s. To find out more about Barnardo’s Children’s Charity, click here.
What Are Kids Gummies?
This brand new supplement is a convenient source of 8 essential vitamins, in tasty gummy form.
Who Can Take Myvitamins Kids Gummies?
Formulated to suit your little one’s everyday needs, our Gummies are a great option for any child over the age of 3.
Why Does My Child Need A Multivitamin?
The UK government recommends that every child aged 5 and under takes a vitamin A, C and D supplement every day. Whilst it’s important for children to eat a healthy, balanced diet, a multivitamin can help to fill in any nutritional gaps.
When Should My Child Take Their Multivitamin?
Take 1 gummy per day, at any time. Simply fit it into your daily routine whenever is most convenient.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.