Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Stay healthy with this high quality source of all three omegas.
Join our live chat and talk to our nutritionists
myvitamins Omega 3 6 9 is a balance of naturally sourced omega fatty acids.
The omegas are a part of the good fatty acids, that are essential to our health. They provide a balance of linoleic acid, gamma linoleic acid, oleic Acid, DHA and EPA, which can help to maintain cholesterol levels and keep our blood pressure healthy.
With a unique balance of all three fatty acids, from fish and plant-based sources, our Omega 3 6 9 provides important nutrients we need to keep our hearts healthy.
Studies have shown that the essential fatty acids, omega 3 and 6 can also play a critical role in normal skin function and appearance. To support the health and condition of our skin, try taking essential nutrients from our, such as , with your Omega 3 6 9.
1. DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA and EPA
2. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA and EPA
3. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
4. Oregon State University, 2018. Essential Fatty Acids And Skin Health. [Online] <https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids#overview>
For best results, just take one softgel two times a day.
We developed our softgels with specific dosages, so do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is important that you remember that vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Omega 3 Fish Oil (Eicosaperntaenoic Acid 18%), Docosahexaenoic Acid 12%), Flaxseed Oil (ALA 50%), Sunflower Oil, Soft gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water), Antioxidant (Vitamin E)
Serving Size - Take 1 softgel, 2 times a day
Servings Per Container - 1 Month (60 Softgels), 3 Months (180 Softgels)
|Vitamin E||20 mg a-TE||166%|
|Total Omega 369 Fatty Acids||1980 mg|
|EPA (eicosapenlaenoic acid)||144 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acId)||96 mg|
|Flaxseed Oil||600 mg|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
There are currently no reviews.