Summer is not over yet! But whilst we wait for the sun to return, why not treat yourself to one of our absolute favourite cheesecakes, Vanilla Berry Cheesecake Boost! It so simple to make, and definitely will bring the feeling of summer back – at least for an hour or two!
- 15g of Coconut Oil (or nut butter)
- 1 cup of Almond Flour (any nut flour can be used)
- 2 Scoop of Diet Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 400g of Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp of Cornflour
- 170g Cup of Frozen Blueberries
Base: Melt the coconut oil/nut butter. Turn down the heat and mix in the almond flour, 2 scoops of diet vanilla protein, vanilla extract and maple syrup to form a ball of dough (if too crumbly, add a bit of water until you get the right consistency).
- Put a bit of coconut oil in a deep square baking tray and flatten the dough so that it covers the base of the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 min. at 180 degrees until slightly golden.
Topping: While the base is baking, simply whizz all of the ingredients together apart from the blueberries in a blender until thick and smooth.
- Remove the base from the oven then pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Now drop in the frozen blueberries and scatter around – don’t mix them.
- Return to the oven for about 25 minutes (cover with tin foil halfway), until firmed up.
- Let the cheesecake chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Now slice up and enjoy! Keep any remaining squares in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Have you made your Vanilla Berry Cheesecake Boost yet? We’d love to get your opinions, feedback and comments.