A healthy brownie recipe? Sign us up! These deliciously rich, gooey raw vegan walnut brownies by Annie-Openshaw Blower (@breakfastnbrunch) are a must try. The perfect guilt-free treat and the best part about it is they’re low in fat and vegan-friendly!
60g desiccated coconut
60g cacao powder
60ml almond milk
- Place the dates in a bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes to soften them
- Add the walnuts to a food processor and blend until they are finely ground
- Drain the dates, and add them along with all the other ingredients to the food processor
- Blend until all ingredients are fully mixed together and a ball has formed. The mixture should be a fudgy consistency.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper and press the mixture into the tin using your hands
- Place in the fridge for around half an hour, then slice the brownie in to pieces and serve!