Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Keep your hair, skin, and nails looking and feeling healthy
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Join our live chat and talk to our nutritionists
myvitamins Zinc is a source of an essential mineral that we need to support multiple, important bodily functions.
It helps to maintain the health of your hair, skin, and nails, while also acting as an antioxidant. This means that zinc can help to reduce the damage to our cells caused by oxidisation. It can also help to support our cognitive health and immune system.
As an essential mineral, zinc has an important role to play in lots of bodily processes. But it is estimated that many don’t get enough of it. According to the NHS, zinc deficiency can cause problems with our cognition, immunity and more.
1. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and nails
2. Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
3. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
4. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
5. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and psychological function
6. Biotin, contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and nails
For optimal intake, our experts recommend taking just one tablet once a day.
We developed our tablets with specific dosages, so do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is important that you remember that vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C, Zinc Citrate, Anti Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Serving Size - 1 Tablets
Servings Per Container - 30 (1 Month), 90 (3 Months)
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
1 Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.