With the pressures of modern life, we could all do with a way to boost energy levels. Feelings of tiredness and fatigue don’t have to be the norm. Nutrition and lifestyle can define our energy levels so we can use
Feelings of tiredness and lethargy do not need to be a constant fixture in your life.
Lifestyle Tips To Boost Energy
- Get enough sleep – It can be difficult to get enough sleep. But sleep is directly linked to feeling tired and fatigued.
Did you know that sleeping from1 am to 9 am is not thought to be as restorative as sleeping from 10 pm to 6 am?
- Avoid caffeine – While caffeine can give us a short boost, it can leave us feeling even more tired than before.
Did you know that refined sugar can also cause fluctuations in blood sugar levels, which can cause energy levels to plummet?
- Relax – It may be hard to switch off, but time to unwind is an important factor in how energetic you feel.
Try setting 20 minutes aside every day just to relax. Read a book, have a bath, listen to music.
- Exercise – While strenuous exercise can zap all your energy stores, gentle exercise can boosts endorphins and energy levels.
Try going for a walk or doing yoga instead of reaching for coffee.
- Eat Well – The right nutrients can help to provide the cells in your body with enough energy to function.
Did you know that drinking water can also affect your energy levels? Being dehydrated can fatigue your body.
What Nutrients Help To Boost Energy Levels?
If you’ve tried the fatigue-fighting lifestyle tips before but feel you need that little bit extra, we run down some of our best vitamins for boosting energy levels to keep you jazzed for the long haul.