3. Spend More Time on Personal Wellbeing
Self-care isn’t just about lighting a candle or taking a relaxing bath. Self-care is all about making small changes to your everyday routine that impact your life for the better. As much as it’s important to take time to pamper yourself, have you considered supporting yourself from the inside?
As part of our Beauty Range, we’ve developed Beauty Sleep, a tranquil blend of lemon balm and chamomile. While zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and nails, Vitamin E acts against age-accelerating free-radicals.
If you are looking for that dream pampering after the hectic Christmas period, a spa break is a great way to recharge, one that’s good for both the mind and body. From facials and tanning to massages and reflexology, Village Hotels offer a great range of treatments to help you relax, recharge and renew. For just £99, enjoy a spa day for two, including a light lunch, use of gym facilities, complimentary robe and towel hire. Plus, enjoy a 25 minute ESPA facial and 25 Minute Muscle Melt Massage.
4. Drink Less Alcohol
According to The Telegraph, 12 per cent of the population want to cut down on alcohol as part of their New Year’s resolution. 3 To make it easier, we’ve created a one-of-a-kind Gin & Tonic flavour Beauty Collagen Powder which tastes just as good as your favourite drink, without the alcohol or high sugar. It’s made with real fruit juices and is designed to taste great in a simple, convenient formula.
As well as its delicious flavour, our Gin & Tonic flavour Collagen Powder is enriched with collagen, and Biotin & Vitamin C to support the health of skin and hair. 4,5 Our Gin & Tonic flavour Beauty Collagen Powder is designed to taste great and is easily mixed with water for the perfect collagen drink.
The range of benefits of these vitamins shows that you can support yourself from the inside out when trying to achieve new health and wellness goals this year. You don’t have to go it alone. With a positive, can-do attitude and the right nutrition, you can smash those fitness targets and reach your goals.
- Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
- Riboflavin and Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin