Our vegan pancakes make for a simple, gluten-free, dairy-free, breakfast treat, choose your from our range of soy, brown rice, hemp or vegan protein blend to keep those mid-morning hunger pangs at bay. These can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes, so if a full English fry up isn’t your thing..try these scrumptious banana protein pancakes!
- 130g of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 250ml of non dairy milk (soy, almond, rice etc)
- 1 scoop of myvitamins vanilla soy protein isolate (alternatively you can also use brown rice protein, hemp protein or vegan protein blend)
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Whiz together the banana and non-dairy milk until the banana is completely mashed.
- Slowly add in the protein powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Place a pan over the heat with a tsp of coconut oil.
- Pour a portion of the mixture into the pan and heat for 2 minutes each side.
- Add any topping of your choice such as sliced banana, chopped nuts and maple syrup.