Although Chia Seeds pudding may not be the most Instagram-worthy breakfast choice, it certainly is one of the most healthy. Chia seeds are the ultimate nutritional powerhouse, packed full of protein, omega-3, antioxidants and calcium,. Made in less than 5 minutes and kept in the fridge overnight, our chia seed pudding makes for a perfect on the go, AM energy boost! Want to know the best part about it? It contains 5g of protein, 13g of fibre and plenty of omega 3, 6 AND 9 – if that doesn’t set you up for an ace day, I don’t know what will!
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Soy Protein
- 1 teaspoon Manuka Honey
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Combine the milk with chia seeds, raspberries, honey and cinnamon into two separate jars or mugs.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight (I find it easier to make it just before you go to bed then it’s ready for an on the go breakfast).
- The chia seeds will soak up to 12 times their weight in moisture, your pudding should form a thick jelly-like texture (donesn’t sound too appetising, but tastes amazing!)
Click below to get all your breakfast essentials!