These delicious, peanut butter energy bites are the perfect on the go snack for you busy bees out there. Containing just 5 ingredients, they’re packed full of antioxidants, fibre, omega-3 and protein for a scrumptious pre or post work-out treat.
6 Medjool Dates
3 tbsp Peanut butter
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
3 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- Place the dates in a food processor or blender until they form a smooth ball mixture.
- Add oats, chia seeds, cacao nibs and peanut butter and pulse or mix until combined. You want there to be consistently small pieces but not overly processed.
- Roll the mixture into little balls with your hands, should make around 10 balls.
- Pop them in fridge to set, for 15 minutes.
- Will keep fresh in an air-tight bag or container for up to a week…if they’re not all gone by then!