Our deliciously clean, superfood cookies are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and are the perfect guilt-free treat this winter. These super easy to make cookies are high in fibre, protein, omega-3, calcium, iron and zinc. What’s best – they’re freshly baked in just 20 minutes!
Makes 10 cookies
– 200g of almonds
– 180g hazelnuts
– 5 medjool dates, pitted
– 200g buckwheat flour
– 100ml of maple syrup
– 70ml of water
– 3 heaped tablespoons of myvitamins cacao powder
– 3 tablespoons of myvitamins chia seeds
– 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Place the almonds and hazelnuts into a food processor and grind until they form a flour.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until it makes a sticky dough mixture
3. Roll the mixture into balls and then flatten them into a cookie shape
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°c until the cookies are crispy
5. Leave to cool and enjoy!