These 26 Maqui Berry ‘balls-of-bliss’ will without a doubt leave your sweet tooth feeling satisfied and whole-being happy! They are easy and simple to make – and best of all, can be stored in the fridge for about 2-3 weeks. One ball contains protein, good fats, low GI carbohydrates, antioxidants and vitamins and minerals to boost your day. We’ve added our favourite ingredients to the original recipe by Amy Crawford to make it even more nutritious.
- 340 g Cashew Nuts
- 340 g Coconut Flakes
- 170 g Hemp Seeds
- 170 g Goji Berries (plus optional extra 170 g for decoration)
- 113 g Sunflower Seeds
- 6 Medjool Dates
- 4 tablespoons Maqui Berry Powder
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon Maca Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Diet Whey Protein Powder
How To Make:
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered food processor – or a smoothie blender.
- Blend until well-grounded and the oils have started to release. The mixture should be slightly tacky.
- Remove from blender and roll the ingredients into balls of preferred size. (Tip: Keep the size of the balls to 2-3 cm).
- Place the extra 170 g of goji berries into the blender and whizz to form a smooth ‘dust’.
- Roll balls in the goji berry dust. And voila – they are now ready for your enjoyment!
- The Maqui Berry Energy Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks – just remember to place them in an airtight container.
Have you made your ‘bliss balls’ yet? We’d love to get your opinions, feedback and comments.