These 12 nutty-delicious lucuma bars are to die for! They’re easy. They’re delish. And the best part? These lucuma bars are packed with everything you need to get through your day in a healthy way! With their soft, fudgy-like texture and taste of caramel, these Lucuma bars are worth the effort.
- 340 g Walnuts
- 85 g Cashew Nuts
- 85 g Flaxseed
- 85 g Lucuma Powder
- 85 g Coconut Oil
- 85 g Peanut/Cashew/Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ tablespoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
How To Make Your Lucuma Bars
- Blend your nuts or seeds in a food processor, spice grinder or high-speed blender until they become a rough meal.
- Dump the ground nuts into a bowl and add the flaxseed, lucuma, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small pot, gently melt the coconut oil, nut butter and maple syrup.
- Stir the melted mixture into the nut mixture and stir well.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, then cut into bars or squares.
Have you made your ‘nutty-delicious’ Lucuma Bars yet? We’d love to get your opinions, feedback and comments.