The Benefits Of Best Man
- Supports a healthy immune system before, during and after exercise
- Protects bones, muscles and joints against the risk injury
- Promote energy metabolism, boosting energy levels
- Promote protein synthesis for muscle growth
- Aids the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails
- Stimulates mental performance
- Reduces feelings of tiredness and fatigue
- Promotes skin elasticity to prevent wrinkles.
Get 15% off using code: BESTMAN
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Taking Best Man…
It’s safe to say Best Man has got it covered when it comes to male health, but let’s dive a little deeper into how it can benefit you. Here are our top 5 reasons why you should add Best Man to your daily routine…
1. It helps you get the most out of your performance
Want to lose weight, increase your stamina, or push yourself harder to get bigger and stronger? Whatever your goal is, Best Man contains the most fundamental nutrients to help you get the most out of your performance. We’ve identified the best vitamins and minerals for sports performance to be:
- Pantothenic Acid – to aid mental performance, boost energy levels and reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D – to protect bones, muscles and joints before, during and after exercise
- Zinc – to promote protein synthesis for muscle growth
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – to boost energy levels and support healthy cholesterol levels
- Ginseng – to increase stamina, boost energy levels.
Not forgetting the most important of them all…group of vitamins called B vitamins. If you’re lacking the energy to complete those last few reps, the chances are, you’re most probably lacking B vitamins. Research shows, Vitamin B deficiency, is highly linked to poor athletic performance. Each of our Best Man tablets contains 5000% of your RDA of Vitamin B12, that’ll be sure to help you reach your PB!
2. It prevents the risk of injury
As we age, the risk of injury increases enormously, and so does the risk of conditions such as osteoporosis and arthritis. This is directly linked with collagen degradation; a natural process which causes the amount of collagen in our joints to decrease, resulting in cartilage breakdown. Here are our most key vitamins to promote bone, muscle and joint health, to prevent the risk of injury:
- Vitamin D – aids calcium absorption and utilisation for the maintenance of healthy bones, muscles and joints
- Vitamin C – aids collagen formation to help cushion bones and joints and protect against impact during sport
- Vitamin E – increases antioxidant levels, preventing joint inflammation and arthritis symptoms
- Grape Seed Extract – to reduce swelling associated with injury.
3. It protects against ageing
You can lie about your age as much as you want, but let’s just make sure your skin doesn’t give you away! Whether you’ve already started to see the appearance of wrinkles, or simply wanting to protect against the onset of them, there are certain nutrients you can take to help you.
Ever heard of the antioxidant Co Q10? Well, you have now! According to a study carried out by the Functional Food Research Labs and H&BC Research Labs, oral coenzyme Q10 supplementation equivalent to 60 mg a day could help reduce wrinkle area by 33%, wrinkle volume by 38% and mean wrinkle depth by 7% in just two weeks – that’s some pretty attractive wrinkle geometry if you ask me!
Increasing your antioxidant intake is the single best way to prevent against the signs of ageing, these are the most effective, clinically proven nutrients to do so:
- CoQ10 – an antioxidant which peaks age 20-30, preventing damage by UV light which causes wrinkles
- Vitamin E – powerful antioxidant, protects skin against oxidative stress
- Biotin – maintains healthy hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin C – increases collagen formation to promote skin elasticity.
4. It helps boost your energy levels
Do you devour cup after cup of coffee and feel no different after? To me, that’s an instant sign you’re lacking essential, energy metabolising vitamins and minerals. Firstly, and again, the most important class of vitamins needed for energy production are B vitamins, this includes Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic acid, Niacin and Vitamin B6; all of which are combined in Best Man. We’ve added a few other natural energy boosters these include:
- Ginseng – a Korean herb found to naturally boost energy levels, immune system function and even sex drive!
- Magnesium – needed for over 300 biochemical reactions within the body, it plays a fundamental role in energy metabolism
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – involved in the kreb cycle, essential for glucose metabolism.
5. It helps prevent hair loss
Hair loss occurs every day, but when new hair growth doesn’t occur in the follicles that have shed, hair thinning and loss occurs. If this is you, you’re not alone, studies have shown by the age of 35 of men, 2/3rds of men have experienced some sort of hair loss. Here are the key ingredients in best man which help to protect against hair loss:
- Biotin (300%) – for the maintenance of strong, healthy hair
- Zinc – promotes healthy hair growth.
What our customers are saying…
I take Best Man religiously every day. Not only does it help me recover from the gym but it also helps to maintain my energy levels throughout the day after training. I’ve also noticed a difference in my muscle cramps, I don’t really get them much anymore, thanks to the Zinc & Magnesium content of Best Man.
Tom Butler, Sports Nutritionist
As i’ve become older, i’ve noticed that i’m not looking or feeling my best anymore! After a few weeks of taking “Best Man” though i have noticed that my skin is looking so much better and i have so much more energy to look after my energetic grandchildren!
Richard, Grandad of 3
I was looking for an all in one multi-vitamin and came across this version. I am new to the myvitamins brand but so far I am pleased with the experience, quick delivery from initial order, plus the product does exactly what it says on the tin! I keep these on my desk at work and lots of people have commented on the packaging/cool name! Happy with the benefits so far, feeling much more energised especially before a gym session. Would recommend.
Mark, Office worker
So, What have you got to lose? – certainly not your hair! – give Best Man a try today and be the very best version of you.